Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mary Mary - Shackles (Praise You)

As I hope to blog about soon, I'm discovering how bonded I am. I have limited joy. Very limited. I just want to be FREE for once - dance, sing, write, wear clothes, speak - without fear of what others think.

"Fear of men will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the lord will be kept safe." Prov 29:25

Lord, F-R-E-E me - to joy, to confidence - help me know that I'm in your will and give me the peace that comes from knowing you!

Thank you, Mary Mary, for allowing me to share this fantastic song freely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!