Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't Need It!

My mental shopping list has contained several things, including
1) a coffee butler or carafe
2) bag clips (for chip bags, etc)


I attended an event recently where the party hostess, for lack of a coffee butler, used a THERMOS. Brilliant! I have one of those! Okay, it's not showy or glamorous, but it's a free coffee butler that keeps coffee or tea warm.

One of the guests received clothespins as a prize. Her response was "Oh good! Chip clips!" ... Brilliant!! I'd never thought of that! ... of course, when I expressed my excitement, people who'd used them this way for years looked at me like I'd been living under a rock. Maybe I have :)



I guess now I can take those items off of my shopping list! Thanks ladies, you saved me some money and helped me to become a little more thrifty!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!