Monday, January 18, 2010

Save Money Here - Canadian Money Savers

Couponing in Canada seems very different from our American friends whose deal finding can turn me green. (large packs of diapers for $5?! Baby shampoo for free?!) But, there are ways to save and pinch pennies up here too..

Here, Kris Abel (the tech guy for Canada AM), has laid out for us several great sites where we can find deals, freebies, and coupons.

Save.ca Choose your coupons, and they mail them to you! Here are the ones I got last week:



P+G Everyday Solutions- coupons - you choose 'em, they mail 'em.

Red Flag Deals.com  - is a site I'm learning to use
                                      (which means I've spent time
                                      and saved no money so far ...)

I'm also learning about Swagbucks. Apparently, one can earn swagbucks to redeem online merchandise. This is another site I'm learning to use which means I've spent time and earned nothing. Seems like the earning deals are available to only US citizens ...

How about you? Where do you find deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!