Monday, January 18, 2010

10 Commandments of Frugality

I came across this great photo-article called 'The 10 Commandments of Frugality'.  Check it out here!

I think the most mind-bending one for me is, "Thou shall not pay full retail price".

Really?! REALLY?? How on earth one does avoid paying full retail for most things??I don't know if this is possible in Canada - seems American information is the easiest to find, and frugality in the US just doesn't translate quite the same for Canadians. Basic principles may be similar, but couponing to get most everything free or less ... wow. I haven't seen that here!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!