Wondering what to do with those ice cream cones? They're not just for ice cream ... imagine that! I was surprised to find so many ideas out there. Here are some of them:
- Ice-cream Cone Muffins
- use on a birthday cake as a tree, castle, wizard hat ... whatever.
- I think I may just use caramel popcorn, wrap and give as gifts or party favors for a birthday party ...
- Pipe cheesecake filling into your waffle cone, garnish, and voila! Easy and unique cheesecake dessert - no pans, no forks, just yum.
- Waffle cones can be crumbled and used instead of graham cracker crumbs to make the base for ice cream cake.
- waffle cones can also be used to coat chicken. Huh. Who knew?
- in a waffle cone, layer pudding, cake, candy and whip cream (in any order) for a yummy treat
- Dip cone in melted white chocolate, invert on a plate, and decorate with your favorite candies. Sounds like a great christmas craft and treat.
- Or, make it with frosting - watch the utube video here (by the hungry housewife).
- Break those cones into pieces and combine with trail mix
There we go! No more excuses for having that box of ice cream cones just getting old in the back of the cupboard ...