Monday, April 19, 2010

Check Out These Canadian Sales - Shopping Hits

Made our biweekly run this morning...

As I trimmed our grocery list ... and added, and trimmed, I couldn't seem to get it down to the budget of $150. It was at $175 and then I found deals - some in the flyer, some not.

These were the 'deal' items:

Here they are:

Teddy's Choice Step-Ups (like Pullups) $8.24!!! ($9.24 plus a $1.00 off coupon, right on the shelf) - no limits!! (This is $12 on a good day, $14-$16 normally. I grabbed 5 packs - a dose of humble pie for the ages of my children, but that's a whole other story!)
NN Strawberry Jam $3.00 (usually $4.50 - $5.18) I grabbed 3 of those. - again, no limits! If I had the budget, I would buy 20 of these. It's that good a deal. Hmm... maybe I should anyway ...)
Neilson Butter 2.97
NN Pudding Packs $1.00 ea.
NN Weiners. (okay, they're chicken weiners ... but the kids don't know that)
Wildberry Juice $0.98 - usually $1.47
NN Mac+ Cheese - $0.50 each - grabbed 4
50% off buns - found 2 in the bakery discount bin
Old Mill Bread - 4/$5 - These have been as high as $1.97 in recent months. I like the decrease in price lately.
TC Wipes - 3packs were on sale for 3.64! Normally these are $5.99. I bought the big box though (not pictured) for $9.99 - still a deal. Usually $13.99
NN Kleenex $0.68 each
NN Bacon ~ $9.98 for a 3 pack. (usually 2.78/pk, but now individual packs were over $3, so the bulk pack was cheaper ..)
Neilson Yogurt - $1.79 - usually $2.18 - $2.50


... you can see how my bill climbed quite high all of the sudden. The upside though, is that jam and diapers will not be on my list for a month or more .. :) Hopefully that means I can keep my grocery bill under budget for the next couple of months, but that remains to be seen ...

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!