Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cleaning Zone - Thursday

Thursday = Kitchen

Today I feel truly ridiculous even posting about a cleaning zone, because I have not been 'in the zone' for weeks. (Plus it's not even Thursday!) However. I do intend to get back into this groove - which worked excellently, by the way.  ... why do we have such a hard time starting good habits anyway? Eat well, exercise, use moderation. Self discipline - is it so hard? Apparently so. 

Oh well. I will eventually get back into the habit. When I do, this is what Thursday will look like:  


  • clean fridge (might mean empty and wipe all shelves ... might just mean get rid of old food ... depends on the day)
  • clean oven (that happened one time...)
  • organize freezer (that felt gooooood. ...Of course I  need to do it again soon...)
  • wash cupboard doors
  • light fixtures 
  • wash counters corner to corner
  • clean microwave
  • tidy / organize cupboards
  • sweep & mop
  • garbages
  • wipe under-sink cupboard
  • wipe front of all appliances
  • replace dishcloths and towels if needed.


There it is.



    2 comments:

    1. Hooray for cleaning and organizing!! I love the feeling too and I'm loving the feel of my home lately! Feel free to link up on Fridays on my Keeping the Home link up if you get a chance. I'm sure others would benefit from reading about your experiences! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks, Frugal Mama! I think I'm on my way back into the groove... :)

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

    Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!