Monday, October 25, 2010

Real.

I haven't posted much lately. At all. For a few reasons. For one thing, I've been pretty focused on getting my book published and marketed. ... of course, stewardship happens while that's going on, so I think that's just an excuse. I think the real reason is that I expected that, in this blog,  I'd  be perfect at all this and get to tell you how to be perfect too.

o pathetic.

So, back to being real. Real expectations. Real everyday effort that includes real victories and real failures.

I'll try to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!