Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Garage Sale Finds - Not TOO Bad I Guess ...

I think I let my impulses get the best of me this time ... I walked into a garage sale in search of a backpack. Instead, I came out with this.

The large, textured painting was $10. I'd seen it months earlier in the store for $40-$55 and wanted it ... just in a different color. And the smaller painting ... I just love that kind of stuff. It was $5.  I paid $2.50 for the Fisher Price barn. It didn't come with toys, but  ... it's a classic that I got nostalgic about and bought anyway. Besides ... I did intend to make a barn for my boy, so this just worked.

Yeah ... none of that is a back pack, and none of this was on my list. Oops. Oh well. I guess I get to start decorating. It's something I enjoy and want to do, but ... $$$ you know ...

... now I have an excuse to decorate the bedroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!