Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Twice Owned - $7.75 for THAT?

Found some more great stuff. I actually paid them a little more than they asked because I felt like I was stealing. Plus, it went to a good cause so that always helps :)

I got all this for $7.75.  ... well, that's what they charged me. I rounded up and paid$10. Thank you Lord, for providing me with so much - way more than I need. May I manage it well and give generously to others as you give generously to me.








The dump truck we'll give to our church toy box - a great deal at $0.50! And "Green Eggs and Ham" will hide in the Christmas gift box for my kiddos. Merry Christmas!









And these are for me. Yay. I think they were also $0.50 for the set. One lid is a pain to fit on, but ... even so - 3 bowls with lids for $0.50 is great! 










And this Thomas movie will also go on the Christmas pile for my son. How appropriate- it's even a winter one. He'll be thrilled. 

The straightening iron is a treat for me. We'll see how well it works. For $1, one can't go terribly wrong... And the $0.25 puzzle will be a great activity we can do together while learning about Canada. (well ... in theory. I have yet to sit down and do it with them ...) 





There's also a brand new gift basket - you can see it in the first pic. My picture for some reason shows up sideways ... anyway, that's in the Christmas bin too - for that special grab box gift one often pays $15 for, I have it for $1. Sweet.  ... who knows? I  might use it as a blog giveaway. But shhh! Don't tell anyone I didn't pay full price! It's just between us, okay? 

How about you? What sweet deals did you find lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!