Saturday, June 26, 2010

KcMuffin - The Healthy, Homemade Alternative

I may not have confessed this to you yet ... mostly because then I would then become accountable, but I want to eat healthier. Fewer chemicals and 'food-like substances', and more actual food.  I have to confess, that's a scary idea - it's completely opposite of my current lifestyle or any lifestyle I've ever lived. I know nothing different.  It would mean reconsidering soda, iced tea, convenience foods like Mac & Cheese, weiners, store bought crackers, chips, etc etc. I mean - what's left???  It might be comparable to telling you that you may no longer comb your hair. Ever. Never again.  Scary.

BUT - anyway, I found a bunch of cool, funny, helpful video recipes. Here's one for a "KcMuffin" - homemade.   ... please excuse the size - I don't know how to adjust it :)



Nice. I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!