Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Strolls

Here are some of my favorite blog posts from this week. I hope you enjoy them too :)


How to freeze Broccoli by Blessings Overflowing.  Yes, I really did need to read about how to do this. Veggies I freeze often turn limp or rubbery upon cooking. Eeeew. Then I end up throwing out a whole lot of frozen veggies. Not frugal at all. So, there you go.

How To Decorate Votive Candles by With A Flourish. I love this - especially the string or cinnamon one :) Great way to dress up the simple things with the simple things.

This one made me LAUGH and LAUGH. I needed that! Thanks, Homesteading Wife! You's a funny lady!

And check out these 35 ways to re-use tin cans. Yes - 35!! I couldn't believe it. That's one creative woman! I'll look at tin cans a whole lot differently now! Thanks, Proverbs 31 Living! 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!