Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Soap for a Year

Can you believe it?? Soap at 50% off! I picked up 6 - each at $3.50. That's $21 of soap that would normally have cost $42. It's even cheaper than the Exact brand I usually buy! Yay!

... now I can take bar soap off of my shopping list for the next year .. :)

By the way - if you're in the Steinbach area, there were a whole bunch more at Superstore .... get 'em while you can :) I think the Steinbach Superstore (and Extra Foods) know their Mennonite audience, and are getting us in the door with all these pink stickers.  ... it's sure working for me!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!