Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sunday Strolls



I love sharing with you the fantastic thoughts and ideas I come across in the blogosphere. I also noticed that I tend to do this on Sundays, so I may as well make it a regular thing. (Hence, "Sunday Strolls") Here's what I found today that I like and think you might too -

Blessings Overflowing has some great re-use / re-purpose tips! I love the re-purposed Tshirts and spice rack. Brilliant. Check it out here!

For the kiddos - re-use paper, make a craft, and have fun all at the same time! This Simple Paper Kite fits the bill.

And I appreciate this reminder that "kids don't need stuff to be happy". Thanks, Finer Things :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting! I love to hear how you save money and time. Please share your tips, techniques and advice so we can all benefit and, hopefully, help each other to become better stewards of what we have :)

Go Ahead and Share The Work Here!